Tuesday 29 October 2013

Pop of colour

After looking at Sass & Bides collection and their use of black and white with a pop of colour got me thinking about maybe having a hint of colour running through the magazine where appropriate. I found some photographs below that really enhance and bring to life the idea I have about adding a hint of colour to a pure black and white magazine, only to use where necessary to make the photographs stand out and be as effective as they can be.
Its an idea that I will explore to see whether or not this would be a good way to go with my magazine, as a fully black and white magazine maybe a bit much so it may need that hint of colour.

The use of the colour red in these photographs is very effective as red is a very diverse colour and can stand for many different emotions and feelings such as: passion, love, beauty and even death.   





No comments:

Post a Comment